No appointment is necessary.
Our Customer Service Manager will review your car’s damage with you, listen to your concerns and answer your questions and explain any details regarding the process your vehicle will undergo.
Your vehicle may be left immediately or if you prefer, booked for drop-off at a later time or date.
Before finalizing your estimate, our team will disassemble portion of vehicle requiring repairs. This ensures that we can identify all of the repairs and parts required as well as “hidden damage” that is not easily identified. This means no delays in your vehicle’s repair.
Your car will undergo a detailed quality control check to ensure that all items associated with your authorized repair have been completed. At time of pick up, personalized review of your repair ensures your complete satisfaction
Services provided include:
- Free estimates (also available online)
- ICBC and private claims
- Courtesy Car for the length of your repair
- Pick-up and Drop-off services available
- Unibody repairs provided by certified technicians with a combined of over 150 years experience
- Collision, vandalism, theft, body and paint repairs
- 3 state-of-the-art Paint Systems with Oven Baking Painting and Clear Coat application available
- Expert and Computerized Paint Color Matching and Mixing
- Frame Repairs/Straightening
- Wheel Alignment
- Full Auto Glass work
- Interior and Exterior Auto Detailing
- Auto Part Sales
- Air Conditioning Recharging
- Repairs for all makes and models of vehicles, semi-truck repairs and fleets welcome
Automobiles are becoming more complex and technologically advanced by the day. It is necessary to have the latest and most advanced tools and techniques in order to complete superior repair work. Therefore we invest in training our staff in new advancements and ensure that only top-quality materials and technologies are utilized.